All content copyright © OraVital Inc. and respective copyright owners. All rights reserved.
- We do not automatically gather any personal information from you, such as your name, phone number, email or address. This information is only obtained if you supply it voluntarily, usually through contacting us via email, or registering in a secure portion of the website.
- Any personal information you do provide is protected under the federal Privacy Act of Canada. This means that, at the point of collection, you will be informed that your personal information is being collected, the purpose for which it is being collected and that you have a right of access to the information.
- We use software that receives and records the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer that has contacted our website. This is for security and analytic purposes only and we make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting our website.
- We may use "cookies" to track how our visitors use the website. "Cookies" are used by your computer to facilitate your transactions and to remember your viewing preferences across browser sessions when visiting the website.
- Visitor information is not disclosed to anyone except specific Office personnel who securely access the information to respond to requests, process orders and other customer service tasks. All Office personnel sign confidentiality agreements, are trained in office security and are fully committed to protecting your privacy.
For questions or comments regarding this policy .
Additional information about Canada's Privacy Act can be found here.
Return Policy for online purchases
Products may be returned within 30 days of receipt and subject to the following terms and conditions:
Customers are responsible for return shipment costs except in case of damaged merchandise or product shipped in error.
All returns must be authorized. To request authorization please call 1 800 909 6468. Customer must provide the order or invoice number, quantities and reason for return. Once authorization is obtained, return the products in the original packaging to our Office. Include the order form with the package. We will notify you via e-mail when we have received and processed the returned products.
For infection control reasons, opened or used products cannot be returned.
No credit can be given for return of expired products.